Monday, September 26, 2005

Savoring

Annika has had clean underpants all day today (it's 1:36pm) AND has told me that she needed to use the potty. Then, she proceeded to actually USE THE POTTY. Commence the dancing now! We've also completed our errands for the day (Staples, Hallmark, Home Depot, dr visit) so we can both nap this afternoon. What more could a person ask for?

After writing the above, I thought to myself that someone without a toddler would not be so interested in all of this potty talk. Too bad, that is what happens when a person has a toddler - potty talk and compulsive s-p-e-l-l-i-n-g of the n-a-s-t-y-w-o-r-d-s.

No baby yet. The doc doesn't think it will be soon, either. In other news, I kicked ass in our tennis match yesterday - I guess that is a good trade for not being done with pregnancy yet.

2 comments:

Grey said...

Hi Steph.

Interesting that we chose the same template. The camera I bought is a Nikon coolpix 4200. It is really small, but takes great pictures. I keep it in my glovebox and take pictures all over ATL. Tell Doug I said Hi.

Grey said...

Hi again. How do you get your photos to post? I upload them using add image, get a window that says they are loading, then the window just stays open forever. I close it, and no photos.