Monday, October 12, 2009

Couch to 5K Club Rides Again!

OK Gang, my race report is way overdue, and I'll get to it over the weekend. And with it will come some updates on our sweet girls and our fabulous trip to Jacksonville - including a great recipe.

However, in the meantime, if anyone is interested in doing the Couch to 5K run program (liberally copied from www.beginnertriathlete.com) starting this week or thereabouts, post here or send me an email through blogger. Or pop on over to facebook or beginnertriathlete and pmail me there. I'll send you a plan. No one ever seemed to get the hang of the shared google document, so I'll just post the results on here this time.

My sister is doing the aggressive couch to 5K plan (16 weeks), but I can adjust this plan to be longer or shorter depending on your needs.

Happy running!

3 comments:

Karen said...

You think yours is overdue - I still owe one from the beginning of August! GULP!.... still I like the bike - pink and very cute - a star in the making for sure :o)

Trish Sharp said...

well i was doing pretty good the first go round, but then it got really hot. i don't like running in the hot. me feel tired and grumpy. me no likey.

so here i go again. count me in. but i suck at the google charting part. but i would like to see the aggressive 16 weeks plan.

oh and can you come here and chase me with a red hot poker to get me going again.

annie said...

I'm in. Illness, work, bad weather, renovations, and injury have knocked me back down to about 5K training level. Sadly.