Thursday, March 04, 2010

Snaggle-tooth

So, as I was reading Anne's blog during my lunch today, I thought "I should send her a copy of Annika's tooth." And then I realized how easy it would be.

Voila - here is the photo Doug sent me while I was out of town on Monday with the following comment, "the other one is hanging at a 45 degree angle, but she won't let me touch it."






That tooth is stubborn. We even let her have an apple for dessert after dinner last night to encourage it to come out. No dice. It is wiggly (so much so that it grosses Doug and me out) but not coming out.

In other news, March is Red Cross Month so get out there and give blood. I will be doing so as soon as my phlegm stops being a color. Really.

2 comments:

Dorothy Gould said...

Steph- I am with you on the grossing out, I finally had to look away when Sophie would wiggle hers, what a relief when it finally came out. Good for you on donating, I am scheduled for the 17th, barring sickness of me and/or the kids.

Jeff - DangleTheCarrot said...

Hello - just found your blog!

I also run with the Defyance 3's. So far so good but if any hot spots develop I will keep this post in mind!

Thanks!
JEff