Saturday, September 27, 2008

Let's Get Ready to Rumble

Last week, while I was trying to get Dagny's party invitations to print out, I said to the girls "cross your fingers."


Annika and I instantly crossed our fingers next to each other like you'd imagine.


Dagny quickly took the index finger from each hand and crossed them next to Annika's fingers. I tried to show her how to do it the way Annika was and she said "no, this way" and showed me again.


So, the workouts are all done.


The oatmeal is cooking on the stove.


Doug is in search of gas for the car.

The outfits are laid out on the bed, waiting for the kids to wake up so that I can retrieve the suitcases to pack us up.


I'm running transition plans throught my head - trying to decide if it's worth it to wear the wetsuit or not.

Natalie is coming in less than 5 hours. I've got to get busy. Good luck to everyone racing at SC HIM or the 6 Gaps Century or other races this weekend. Kevin and Wes and NAMC and Team ZootGu peeps, see you there!

Cross your fingers.





Will update with results and race report on Monday.

7 comments:

Wes said...

Looking forward to seeing you and Doug, Steph!! Have a safe trip!!!

Kevin said...

See you guys there. Hope doug was able to find some gas

Dogwood Girl said...

So happy for you! Can't wait to hear about it.

Danielle said...

Have a great race! I can't wait to hear about how awesome you guys do!

Trish Sharp said...

good luck.
the jack russells belong to the new owners of the house, although as far as we know they haven't closed on the house. it's hard to know for sure since the new owners don't speak much english. they haven't closed per the builder, but the gut that bulit the fence said they were to close wed. that just past. who knows? the whole thing gives me a big fat headache.

Jarrett said...

Cross your fingers - cute!

Searching for gas? This is some 3rd world experience, here.

Charlie said...

Wow Ms Stephanie! A very impressive half iron! Congratulations to both you and Doug and a great race and times!

Can't wait for your RR,
Charlie