Friday, January 12, 2007

New Look

I'm a joiner. I admit it. Any group that I think might be fun or exciting, I'm in - tennis team, track club, golf group, casserole ministry, mom's group(s), alumni association, etc.

So, after Anne and Dorothy updated their layouts with the new Google Blogger, I had to do the same. I like blue better than green anyway. It makes me happier.

I lost some of my links when I made the layout change so if you think there is a cool blog or link that I should show, let me know.

2 comments:

Dorothy Gould said...

Steph, I love the new look! I admit, I am a joiner too, heck, I only started blogging after Mike and Kat showed me how cool it was! Now it's sort of like therapy, but cheaper. I agree with you, blue is better than green, I think it is more soothing.

Mike Maier said...

Great new look-