Thursday, March 08, 2007

Isn't She Lovely


Annika spent Tuesday afternoon playing dress-up while Dagny napped and Doug and I played dueling laptops on the porch in the beautiful weather.
You can't see the many back-view photos that I was required to take so that I could capture the fairy wings and fireman hat at the same time.
She might be a big pain in our bottoms right now, but Annika sure is cute.
I reread my post from this morning and apologize for the negativity. My lack of getting out and running or doing exercise has got me in a funk.
Tomorrow, swim lessons. We are already talking about how tough Annika is, so cross your fingers.

4 comments:

Nat said...

She looks like one of those Barbie Mermaidia with that wig. Wait. It is a wig, right? She is cracking me up. At this age? The entertainment factor makes up for the naughtiness factor. They are lucky they are so cute.

Dogwood Girl said...

Tres cute! And you don't have to apologize for negativity. That is what blogs are for - so nobody has to hear you bitch on the phone. You bitch here and we can turn you off when we want to. :-)

Wes said...

Wow! What a beautiful young lady!! Give her time! Mine is 22, and she's known everything since about 12 :-)

Dorothy Gould said...

Steph, I think God makes them cute on purpose. It is important for their survival! If it makes you feel any better, we are weathering a bad storm of freshness, talking back, etc., as well. I just keep telling myself it is a phase.....