Saturday, March 24, 2007

Full of Nerves

Annika's teachers told our sitter that they thought she had the Scourge on Thursday. After a
nervous phone call with Doug's sister Katie (who knows everything), we've decided that she does not have pinkeye, but does have allergies. Luckily we are going to the allergist on Tuesday anyway and Katie's daughter has allergy eyes too and had been for her four year checkup last week and they recommended some drops. We've purchased the drops (the name starts with a "Z") and they are working pretty well. We did have to go to both Walgreens (they were out) and Publix with Dagny clad only in a pair of shorts, but you gotta do what you gotta do. You can just call me Britney.

The nerves are about the big race tomorrow. I went to the expo today and got my number and cool Mizuno shirt. The expo was nice and though it looked like chaos, it wasn't bad like it was yesterday. Watch for #16060 - I'll be smack dab in the middle of the pack, hopefully not hobbling.

3 comments:

Wes said...

Hey Steph! I got me a cool Mizuno shirt too!! The short sleeve came in our packet, but I picked up a really cool long sleeve one as well. Too bad I'll have to wait till September or October to wear it!! You have a great race. Run fun. Be strong. And I'll see you out there in the middle...

Dorothy Gould said...

Steph, Best of luck tomorrow, I know you will do great, can't wait to hear all about it!

Nat said...

Good luck Steph. Thanks for inviting us to dinner last night! If I don't see you today let's try to catch up next week--girls night . . .