Thursday, March 01, 2007

Now THAT is Creative

So, have I mentioned that I'm not creative?

Doug is a much more creative and adventurous cook and Annika can draw circles around me. And, Corinne, she can knit a billion things 40 times faster than me and with less mistakes and more importantly, she knows how to fix the mistakes.

But this woman, takes the cake. . . or the muffin, if you will. The link is courtesy of my sister, Emily. She is pursuing graduate school in psychology, with an emphasis on sex disorders.

3 comments:

Dorothy Gould said...

Steph, Very interesting...don't think I would have ever come up with that idea. I did enjoy seeing her progress pictures, did you see how much weight she has lost?? Pretty amazing.

corinne said...

Oh. My. God. I'm still laughing. Those muffins are hysterical! Maybe for our next knitting night... :)

liotma said...

very georgia o'keefe! we always theme food to the book we read for our book club, must find a tie-in for those muffins... dor's sister