Sunday, December 11, 2005

My Sweet Girls

We took the Christmas card photo yesterday. No, neither girl was wearing their Christmas finery and no, I didn't manage to get the tree or any Christmas decor in the picture. Maybe next year we will get on the ball with that stuff.

However, I got some beautiful photos of my sweet girls (as beautiful as my camera will take inside the house). This is my favorite and not the one that will appear on the card. Doug thought it would be nicer to send the card with a photo in which you could actually see the girls' faces. Annika thought it was super that she could make Dagny smile. I thought it was pretty super myself.

1 comment:

Dogwood Girl said...

We just did the same thing. It was hard enough to get everyone in the picture, much less make it look Christmasey. . . Yes, that is a word. I just invented it.