Saturday, June 21, 2008

Race Photos

Here is a link to the West Point Lake Olympic distance race photos.

I'm bib number 43 and Doug is number 178. If you put C in the box instead of a number, there are a bunch of candid photos from the race. The guys would have liked it better if they had taken the photo of white sports bra woman from the front instead of the back. There is one of me trying to stuff my braids into my swim hat on that page. I look OK from the back. I think I'm going to have to buy the one where we are smiling with our friend Eric. We all look pretty good except that my shirt is all bunched up at the bottom. Check out Doug's abs. He is hot.

Please note, however, that all of the photos (except the one with Eric) appear wider than we are in person.

I'm just saying. . .

5 comments:

JoeVic said...

Great photos!!!

Jarrett said...

Great pictures! (I like that page a lot better than brightroom's, too.)

Kevin said...

Great pics

Charlie said...

You're looking great Ms Stephanie!

Dorothy Gould said...

Great pics Steph, it looks like so much fun! Besides the work part that is....