Saturday, December 29, 2007

Flight of the Bumblebee


Here are some videos from the loudest toy my kids got for Christmas this year. Thanks to my family for that. This is a beehive-shaped skipping device that plays "Flight of the Bumblebee" at full volume. It is a variation on the Skip-It toy from the 1980s (found that out on wikipedia). Here is a photo link so you can see what I'm talking about - link. Do you remember friends having the Skip-it? I loved that thing. This new toy is actually not as easy as the Skip-It, but boy do the girls ever like to have it on. It could drive a certain someone crazy, if we let it. You can't really hear the relentlessness of the song on these videos because they are from my phone but that's not bad video from the phone!

Oh, and Dagny and I enjoyed looking at all of the versions of "Flight of the Bumblebee" on YouTube. The one we picked was the most fun so you should check it out.

I get to bike with Nat later, so happy trails. Whoo hoo!

No comments: