Saturday, February 18, 2006

Camera Mastery
















After the old camera died (just after the poncho photo), we got a new one. Fortunately, the new camera is better in quality and easier to use but unfortunately my computer/printer/thing that you plug into are not. So, after much trial and error, I have mastered the art of downloading photos from this camera - it requires direct connection to the computer (which means crawling under the desk), but it works!

Here is the promised baptism photo (Uncle Robbie and Aunt Jennie are on the outside with me, Father Frank, Dagny and Doug in the center) and a photo of my girls that was taken yesterday. Annika loves to have her picture taken, but it is difficult to get a genuine smile. Dagny just does her own thing - she has a beautiful gummy smile and I've made her laugh (finally) but it's hard to catch on "film". Please take note of the beautiful baptism gown that my Aunt Debra made.

4 comments:

Kat or Mike said...

what great photos!

Dogwood Girl said...

Wow! Dagny looks so big!

GrandmaMaier said...

Just happened to check on your blog and was delighted to see the baptism pictures with my favorite priest, Fr. Frank. The children are beautiful, looks like you are both doing a fine job. Grandma Maier

Kat or Mike said...

No sibling can resist the Holy Water!!