Friday, May 02, 2008

The Tracks

HA! Dorothy asked about the tracks I posted a photo of last week. This reminded me of a song that my friend Yvonne liked in college called "The Slacks". It was by Trip Shakespeare, a band that she thought was the next big thing.

I wore the pants
I said relax
We did the dance
They call the slacks

It really was a good song, though.

Anyway, I thought the tracks were moons. If you know what I mean.

They looked like someone sat their bottom in paint, crabwalked forward and sat down. Again and again. I could be wrong and Doug thinks I am wrong but that is what I thought. They are on the way out the Hwy 92 entrance of Waverly Hall if you want to make your own inspection.

4 comments:

Camille said...

If it makes you feel any better, that is EXACTLY what I thought as soon as I saw the picture. They're still there, I'm assuming?

Dorothy Gould said...

You never know when the moon might be out....I will have to check them out next time I am over that way.

Steph Bachman said...

I saw them, and thought about it and then rode back to take the picture. Because I NEVER get the dirty jokes.

I also neglected to mention that it is Senior Wars time in our area. I'm not sure exactly what Senior Wars are, but it involves a lot of toilet paper in trees.

Nat said...

I was wondering what was up with the tp.

Of course I have never noticed these moons. Are they new? I ran over that way about 10 days ago. I must run with one hand covering my face.