Thursday, June 22, 2006

More Fun

There is a hilarious post on Cookie Madness today. You just have to read it. So cute. : )

Since I am solo parenting this evening and Doug's sister still has Annika's book of DVD movies, I decided to take a page from Doug's book and head to Blockbuster to get some children's movies for tonight and the weekend. NOTHING was in stock so Dagny and I left disappointed. We will try another store during the after-lunch happy time. Those of you with babies understand that we can only do errands during the happy time. Anything else results in screaming. Happy time is precious.

2 comments:

Dorothy Gould said...

Thanks for the referral to Cookie Madness,what a great blog. I can't wait to try her recipes. And yes, I definitely know about happy time, and it is indeed precious. Hope you found something for them to watch.....

Colin said...

You need Netflix. Movies for the kids AND movies for Mommy and Daddy delivered right to your mailbox...no errands to run, no due dates, no late fees. I love it.