Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Good Morning

Doug got up at some point during the night and went downstairs because he was afraid his coughing would keep me up. So, he was up extra early and woke me at 5:23 to say that he was going for a run and that I could go while he was showering if I wanted to.

Would I ever! It was a lovely morning - we are low in elevation so I got to run through a cloud. I didn't get to do a warm up or cool down, but I did the loop in 24:42 (that's 8.82 minute miles), exactly one second slower than on Saturday.

And, Dagny slept from 8:30-7:30 and just rolled over ALL BY HERSELF without screaming or vomiting. It's a whole new world here.

1 comment:

Dorothy Gould said...

Steph, I can so relate to the rolling over without screaming or vomiting. And the sleeping thru...good for you! I remain jealous, but yet hopeful!