Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Not So Fast

On Monday, Doug's mom took Annika for lunch and decided to keep her all afternoon. It was found time for me! Dagny and I went for a run around the loop - 28.01 minutes (10 minute miles). We didn't set any speed records, but it was a lovely day and we got to wave to lots of neighbors who were also out enjoying the sunshine.

Yesterday, playgroup at Tara's house - you can see photos here and here. It's amazing how chaotic a group of toddlers can be!

In other news, the dog is sick again and I was up at 3:30am cleaning #1 and #2 out of the hallway.

4 comments:

Colin said...

I don't wonder why folks keep re-electing her...just look at her constituency. They are a product of an educational system that has mostly failed them, leaving them very impressionable to a basic instinct level of political maneuvering.

Dorothy Gould said...

So sorry about the dog mess, what a thing to wake up to at 3am! Loved the playgroup photos, I am curious about the green item on the kids plate....could that be a veggie they are eating? Please share your secret with me!

Steph Bachman said...

They were grapes, but Annika didn't eat any. I have no secret.

Colin said...

Shame on you for letting your beloved bike live in Austin with your sister.

How is that sister of yours, by the way?